In the Russian Museum the exhibition ’Family Traugot’ was opened automatic translate
August 29 in St. Petersburg, an exhibition of works of the famous art family - Traugot. The exhibition consisted of the works of Georgy Traugot and his wife Vera, as well as their sons Alexander and Valery.
Deep-personal perception of the image of St. Petersburg is reflected in every picture. George and Vera Traugot worked mainly with urban landscapes, portraits and still lifes. Striving to express the emotional experience as much as possible, caused by the most ordinary things, whether it is walking along the Neva or visiting the zoo.
Many paintings first appeared in front of the public. They entered the museum from the personal collection of Alexander Traugot, who continues to live and realize his artistic gift in Paris. Performed under the influence of figurative vanguard and post-impressionism, the works are impressed by their inner atmosphere, a purely individual perception of reality.
To appreciate the subtle vision of the beloved city of the Traugot family by the citizens of St. Petersburg will be able until October 15.
- The output of the book by Daniel Granin ’My Lieutenant’ with illustrations by Alexander Traugot. War, which we do not know about
- St. Petersburg Marble Palace presents the collection of the Traugot family
- International exhibition-competition: "PORTRAIT OF ANIMAL". ZOO ARTS International Exhibition & Competition of Animalistic Arts. Acceptance of work until November 1
- International exhibition-competition of animal art "PORTRAIT OF ANIMAL"
- "Frühling im Zoo." Ausstellung von Werken von Zurab Zereteli
- In the regional drama theater of Penza, Edward Albee’s play ’What happened in the zoo’