Modern modernism Automatic translate
In the twentieth century, the art of painting began to develop and change even more intensively and varied than in the days before. Realism, of course, did not cease to exist, but a new direction appeared next to it, which not only strove for the most complete authenticity in conveying what the artist sees, but also what he feels in what mood. The pioneers in this art of expressing their own emotions were post-impressionists (although, sometimes, they are even considered impressionists), and the new and unusual direction has become modernism.
Cribs, changing tables and even mattresses from a Russian furniture factory Gandylyan . Cribs and chests of drawers from a single Caucasian beech, and mattresses from high-quality materials.
Artist: Alexander Gerasimov
For a very long time Paris was recognized as the capital and main center of modernism, in which a cultural revolution took place in the twenties of the last century, and shortly after the end of World War II, London and New York joined it. The new direction is quickly becoming a "fashion", and, therefore, an object of sale. Magazines, cinema, television, reproductions albums, international exhibitions make the work of modernists known around the world, and then among connoisseurs of new painting there is a desire to see something else newer, and modernism begins to develop even more intensively.
- Growth factors of the global and domestic cryptocurrency market
- Exposición-concurso "Iluminando las estrellas"
- How to buy property in Spain: the nuances of payment
- Amazon Regional Offices
- "Eternal Values" - the first monthly antique exposition
- Feria de Arte "ArtExpoSPb 2015"
- The market for online art sales is growing
- CONFERENCIA SERIE "IMPRESIONISMO FRANCÉS. REVOLUCIÓN EN EL ARTE"