How to draw a picture and painting "Autumn"? automatic translate
Paintings are created with gouache, oil, water colors, pencils. A novice artist without experience to paint in oil paints the painting "Golden Autumn" as a professional from the first time will not work. Therefore, it is necessary to practice a lot to create nature in oils, based on the correct lessons.
Such a technique of drawing, like painting, is different from pencil. Here we need other accessories that are sold in an art store. The list of things that will help make drawing and painting "Autumn" quickly:
- need canvas of cotton or linen, which is installed on wood frames;
- the surface is treated with two layers of primer;
- besides matter, artists often paint landscapes on paper, plywood, plaster and fiberboard sheets;
- white spirit and turpentine serve as solvents for oils;
- industrial options have a sharp smell, so it is better to buy goods in a special store that does not have a specific smell;
- experienced artists stir paints with varnish, linseed oil and turpentine;
- paints consisting of colored pigments, linseed, poppy or vegetable oil are needed;
- the image dries from 3 to 30 days;
- you will need a comfortable easel, there are many types - massive, folding, stationary and compact, designed for travel, where it will be comfortable to draw a picture for the painting "Autumn" realistic;
- for beginners fit folding model with 3 legs.
So that at artistic trainings simply not to spoil expensive materials, it is better to buy budget accessories.
Set of tools
Without the right inventory, you won’t be able to paint a decent picture. Each item is intended for drawing details or overlaying broad strokes. What you need to purchase:
- landscape painters often use their fingers to paint, which detail images in places where tools do not help, sometimes they use a rag;
- the palette is needed for mixing paints, it is made of glass, plastic or wood;
- the coating should be smooth without cracking;
- to learn how to draw professional pictures, you need a palette knife, a tool like a metal spoon with a wooden or plastic handle, there are triangular and rounded versions;
- a set of brushes with different tuft tips is necessary; there are round, wide, with coarse hairs and small ones for drawing details;
- after each work, the accessories are soaked in water and put into the glass with the painting part down;
- when the paint is applied to the canvas, the image is covered with two layers of varnish, this tool protects the work from moisture and sun, but the drawing should be processed after three months of drying of the paints.
Beautiful picture and painting "Autumn" create for 1 day or for a few. It all depends on the complexity of the landscape.
Drawing nature with a pencil
In order not to spoil the canvas, beginners first outline the contours of the details of nature - mountains, rivers, trees, glades. How to draw a picture and a picture of "Autumn", outlining the basic contours:
- Before a set of photos of nature or sketched from nature. Naturally, it is cold in the autumn and work is not comfortable. It will be good if the artist lives in the house or apartment where the windows overlook the forest.
- Pencil HB paint objects of the landscape. Light lines are applied. If this tree, then it is not necessary to describe it carefully. Enough to outline the trunk, branches and leaves.
- You can attach a sheet of paper to the monitor and draw outlines by lightly drawing a pencil over the objects. But the method does not help develop the eye. Therefore, it is better to try to draw an image without a stroke.
The delineation is necessary so that during the filling of the picture with paint there is no asymmetry of objects. You can’t do shading, because graphite mixed with paint will ruin the color, and when you go to watercolor, look at this article first: https://www.syl.ru/article/157267/new_kak-risovat-akvarelyu-prostyie-sovetyi- dlya-nachinayuschih-hudojnikov.
If it is a forest landscape, then for effect it is better to draw a glade. Less standard and more detail will enhance the beauty of the autumn pattern in the picture. Step by step creation of the field:
- The pad is covered with long grass of golden color. With a wide brush with coarse hairs, they dip it in yellow paint and process the desired area of the landscape with this color.
- Then stir the yellow color with a bright yellow shade and draw blades of grass in an unequal order.
- Add orange to the stirred paint and bring it to a golden hue. Grass outlined brush in more detail.
Having made a picture of an autumn glade, the nap should be washed in warm water so that the paint does not mix with other shades.
A horizon line is drawn through the tops of the trees and is drawn to the edge of the sheet. How to draw an autumn sky step by step:
- A wide soft brush is painted over the desired area with a pale blue color. You can use a rag and do the work faster.
- Then blue shades are added to the palette and the far-off plan shading above the horizon smoothly turning into the bright colors of the sky.
- Dark-blue color suggests clouds with quick strokes and along the outer contour with a small round brush with a white-blue tint lead the lines that will separate the objects from the background.
The sky can be portrayed without clouds. It is easier to achieve the desired result. To clarify the details use a palette knife.
These objects cannot be created the same. Trees should differ in height, thickness and shape. Work process:
- A thin round brush draws trunks and branches in brown.
- The objects of the picture for the painting “Golden Autumn” from the side of the light source cause cadmium glare with yellow, sienna and white. Shady areas are outlined in dark brown.
- Smears do not need to stretch. Make pasty movements on paper to form a rough tree bark on the trunks and branches. It remains to paint the golden leaves with multiple touches of the brush.
The picture is divided into 3 plans - front, center and rear. On the latter, you do not need to draw objects much. In the middle create easy detailing. And in the front you need to mark objects carefully - thin lines, glare, clear shadows. In this way, they create a drawing and a picture of autumn and other seasons with colors.