How to paint a picture and a picture of "Autumn"? Automatic translate
Painting is created with gouache, oil, watercolor, pencils. For a novice artist, without experience, painting “Golden Autumn” with oil paints, as with professionals, will not work the first time. Therefore, you need to practice a lot to create nature in oil, relying on the right lessons.
A painting technique such as painting is different from pencil. Here you need other supplies that are sold in the art store. List of things that will help to make a drawing and a picture of "Autumn" quickly:
- you will need canvas made of cotton fabric or linen, which are installed on wood stretchers;
- the surface is treated with two layers of primer;
- in addition to matter, artists often paint landscapes on paper, plywood, plaster and fiberboard;
- white spirit and turpentine serve as solvents for oil;
- industrial options have a pungent smell, so it is better to buy goods in a special store that does not have a specific smell;
- experienced artists stir paints with varnish, linseed oil and turpentine;
- you need paints consisting of colored pigments, linseed, poppy or vegetable oil;
- the image dries from 3 to 30 days;
- you will need a convenient easel, there are many types - massive, folding, stationary and compact, designed for travel, where it will be comfortable to make a drawing for the picture "Autumn" realistic;
- for beginners, a folding model with 3 legs is suitable.
In order not to spoil expensive materials at art trainings, it is better to buy budget accessories.
Set of tools
Without the right equipment, you won’t be able to draw a decent picture. Each item is designed to draw details or apply broad strokes. What you need to purchase:
- landscape painters often use fingers to paint with which they detail images in places where tools do not help, sometimes they use a rag;
- the palette is needed for mixing paints, it is made of glass, plastic or wood;
- the coating should be smooth without cracks;
- to learn how to draw professional pictures, you need a palette knife, the tool is like a metal spoon with a wooden or plastic handle, there are triangular and roundish options;
- you need a set of brushes with different pile tips, there are round, wide, with coarse hairs and small ones for drawing details;
- after each work, accessories are soaked in water and put in the glass with the drawing part down;
- when a colorful coating is applied to the canvas, the image is covered with two layers of varnish, this tool protects the work from moisture and the sun, but the drawing must be processed after three months of drying of the paints.
A beautiful drawing and a picture of "Autumn" is created in 1 day or in a few. It all depends on the complexity of the landscape.
Pencil drawing of nature
In order not to spoil the canvas, beginners first sketch the contours of the details of nature - mountains, rivers, trees, glades. How to draw a picture and a picture of "Autumn", outlining the basic contours:
- They set themselves a photo of nature or draw from nature. Naturally, it’s cold in the autumn and it’s not comfortable to work. It will be good if the artist lives in the house or apartment where the windows overlook the forest.
- With a HB pencil, landscape objects are painted. Apply light lines. If this is a tree, then do not carefully outline it. It is enough to outline the trunk, branches and leaves.
- You can attach a sheet of paper to the monitor and draw contours by lightly drawing pencil over objects. But the method does not help to develop an eye. Therefore, it is better to try to draw an image without a stroke.
The outline is needed so that during the filling of the image with paint the asymmetry of the objects does not occur. You can’t do hatching, because graphite mixed with paint will spoil the color, and when you go to watercolor, look at this article first: https://www.syl.ru/article/157267/new_kak-risovat-akvarelyu-prostyie-sovetyi-dlya-nachinayuschih-hudojnikov .
If this is a forest landscape, then for the effect it is better to draw a clearing. Less stereotyping and more detail will enhance the beauty of the autumn pattern in the picture. Step-by-step glade creation:
- The area is covered with long grass of golden color. A wide brush with coarse hairs is dipped in yellow paint and the desired area of the landscape is treated with this color.
- Then they mix yellow with a bright yellow tint and draw the blades of grass in an unequal order.
- Orange is added to the mixed paint and adjusted to a golden hue. The grass is marked with a brush in more detail.
Having made a picture of the autumn meadow, the pile should be washed in warm water so that the paint does not mix with other shades.
A horizon line is drawn through the top of the trees and drawn to the edge of the leaf. How to draw an autumn sky step by step:
- With a wide soft brush, paint over the desired area with a pale blue color. You can use a rag and make the job faster.
- Then blue shades are added to the palette and above the horizon they obscure the distant plan, smoothly turning into light tones of the sky.
- The clouds bring dark clouds with quick strokes and along the outer contour with a small round brush, a blue and white tint leads the lines that will separate the objects from the background.
The sky can be depicted without clouds. It’s easier to achieve the desired result. To clarify the details use a palette knife.
These objects cannot be created the same. Trees should differ in height, thickness and shape. Work process:
- A thin round brush draws brown trunks and branches.
- On the objects of the picture for the painting "Golden Autumn" from the side of the light source, glare is applied with cadmium yellow, sienna and white. Shady areas are marked with dark brown.
- Smears do not need to be stretched. Pasteous movements are made on paper so that a rough tree bark forms on the trunks and branches. It remains to draw the golden leaves with multiple touches of the brush.
The picture is divided into 3 planes - front, center and back. On the latter, you do not need to draw much objects. In the middle create a light detail. And on the front you need to outline objects carefully - thin lines, highlights, clear shadows. In this way, a picture and a picture of autumn and other seasons are created with paints.