Help and instructions automatic translate
Section in the work.
The author can post his work on the site independently and for free. Here’s what you need to do to do this:
- Register (create an account) - the registration link is located on the top right on any page of the site. When registering, you can specify any data, but if you lose your password from the account - to restore you will need access to the email specified in the profile.
- Create at least one album . To do this, go to Control Panel - Albums . We recommend to work from different categories in different albums.
- Use single or batch uploading files to the server and be sure to specify the title, year and technique for each work. A small description is also welcome. If you want to add additional photos to the work (for example, the creation process or the view from different angles) - now it is most convenient to do it through comments. The name and description of each work is changed in the "Edit Information" window, which opens with a pencil icon (located under the work image).
Only work paints on a flat surface. We refer the work to the Painting category only if there is only painting on the image. No foreign objects, including: a frame, walls, surrounding space, hands, tools, an original photo, frames created on a computer, a passepartout (including artificial), artificially imposed inscriptions of any size, etc. - should not be seen. The image should be presented only one work.
Moderation in case of non-compliance:
a) if the author has installed the category "Painting" and the picture in the picture, but there are extraneous objects - the category is changed to "No specification" or "Hide" 1 marked or the photo is cropped so that only the canvas remains on it - at the discretion of the moderator;
b) the author established the category "Painting", but the work should be assigned to another category - the category is changed, the author is put into the mode of premoderation 2 - at the discretion of the moderator.
Works with point tools (for example, a pencil, a pen), watercolor of low processing, at which the base remains, as well as airbrushing. In some cases, the category of "Graphics" can be attributed to the work done and oil paints brush on the canvas - if they look like a graphic drawing. The image should not contain foreign objects and the surrounding space in a significant amount. The image should be presented only one work.
Work done using computer programs that do not have a physical medium - the original is executed in the form of a file. And also processed photos, in which a significant part of the idea is executed by computer processing. A collage of several images is acceptable.
The artistic photo differs from "non-artistic" as well as the feature film differs from amateur or documentary. In implicit cases, the decision remains with the moderator. Allowed easy computer processing (color, brightness, contrast, sharpness), not changing the essence of the image. A collage of several images is acceptable.
All arts and crafts, including decoupage, painting of objects (if the image itself is visible), knitting, embroidery, beads, decorative objects, scrapbooking, as well as mosaic, stained glass, burning. A collage of several images is acceptable.
Sculpture from any solid material (metal, stone, gypsum, wood, plastic) of any size. Ceramics, bas-relief, carving, chasing. A collage of several images is acceptable.
Modern art, pop art, any abstraction - regardless of the technique of performance, as well as photo installations, performances, etc. A collage of several images is acceptable.
Only picturesque icons, paintings of churches and temples. Interior photos are acceptable. Collage is not allowed.
Painting on the human body and tattoo. A collage of several images is acceptable.
Graffiti, any exterior painting. A collage of several images is acceptable.
Photos of ready-made clothes, as well as pencil sketches, painting and embroidery of clothes. A collage of several images is acceptable.
Interior design (photo and 3D-visualization of the interior). To classify as a value, it is precisely the interior as a whole, and not the individual objects. This category does not include photographs of interior items and imitation of paintings in the interior. A collage of several images is acceptable.
Infantile style of the image. The work belongs to this category regardless of the age of the author. The image should be presented only one work.
All works that can not be assigned to the categories described above must be downloaded without specifying a category. This includes personal photos, photoreports from exhibitions, photos of diplomas and commemorative prizes, as well as photos of any objects not performed by you personally . Also, without a category, images of poor quality and / or resolution remain.
All works uploaded by participants to their albums are subject to mandatory manual moderation. The moderator may do:
- Change the category of work in accordance with the recommendations outlined above in the item "Categories of work in the Art Club"
- Crop the image (crop the frame or the surrounding space)
- Set a mark of hide 1
- Delete the uploaded image in case of violation of the Rules
- Edit title or description
1 - The "Hide" mark while saving the category limits the preview of the work on any public pages, except for the pages of the author’s profile, and also closes the access to the "Mosaic" block.
2 - Pre-moderation - a mode in which all downloads of the author receive the "Hide" mark before passing the obligatory check by the moderator.